Freeds Bulldogges Puppy Contract
Print this document and send with deposit
The buyer agrees to purchase the puppy identified as
from the litter out of Dam and the sire born on for the price of and/or
- All puppies require a $500 non refundable deposit. Deposits can be made by cash, U.S. Postal Service money order, or by Paypal. If Paypal is used please add 3% to cover their fees.
- Choice of puppies are determined on order on waiting list. At 1 week old we take deposits and at that time you make your pick. In some cases we make our breeder picks at 4 weeks old, remaining picks will be made after that, by order deposits were received.
- Puppies are sold ( )with ( )without breeding rights. If sold without breeding rights, puppy must be spayed/neutered by 8 months old. When proof of neuter/spay (copy of vet statement identifiying dog) is provided to seller, the seller will supply registration papers at that time. Failure to comply will result in seller not supplying registration papers, buyer returning puppy to seller with no refund, and buyer will pay for all costs incurred in seller getting puppy back (small claims court, transportation, ect). Buyer understands this and agrees to give puppy back to seller with no refund if buyer does not get puppy spayed or neutered by 8 months of age. Buyer
- Deposits are non refundable, unless a puppy is not available within one year. If you decide you do not want the puppy, you forfeit the deposit.
- All shipping cost are the buyers responsibility. This includes vet certificates, flight crate, and cost to and from airport.
- Final payment will be made by 8 weeks of age. If not paid in full by 8 weeks buyer forfeits all money and puppy unless seller agrees in writing.
- Puppies will not be released before they are 8 weeks old. If shipping/pickup arrangements have not been effected by time puppy is 12 weeks old, buyer agrees to pay a $20 per week boarding charge, plus any other expenses incurred untill the puppy is shipped. If puppy has not traveled by the age of 16 weeks the buyer forfeits puppy and any money padi to that date, unless seller agrees in writing.
- To use the kennel name "Freeds" as the prefix in the registered name of the dog, and will not represent the dog as a product of his/her breeding.
- In the event the dog is later sold, or otherwise transferred from the possession of the buyer for any reason, the seller will have absolute right to repurchase the dog for a sum not to exceed the original purchase price.
- The dog will not be kept on a chain for extended periods of time.
- The dog will be at all times provided with proper health care, living conditions, nourishment and water.
- The dog will not be engaged in fighting or any illegal activity.
- Females will not be breed prior to 18 months old or 3rd heat cycle, and males will not be used for breeding untill 1 year of age.
- Buyer agrees that if any of the above rules are not meet, buyer will return the dog with no money refunded.
- The buyer and seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of this dog. Buyer understands that if he/she does not follow all these rules stated they will return dog with no refund. Buyer
Seller Guarantees puppy to be in good physical condition for the first 72 hours after the time of pickup or delivery to the buyer. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a veterinatian within 72 hours after pickup or delivery for a complete physical examination. If the veterinarian finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition other than a bacterial infection, such as coccidia or giardia, which is easily treated, the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality, when available from same or subsequent litter(s), after the original puppy is returned to the seller at buyers cost. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. Failure to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours after delivery will void this guarantee. No money will be refunded.
We guarantee against all genetic defects that come from our breeding program for a period of 1 year of age. If a genetic defect is found, we will exchange your puppy with another of equal value, subject to a veterinarians signed and dated statement of your puppies genetic condition and the cause of that defect or condition, subject to a review of a veterinarian of sellers chice at sellers expense. The seller is not responsible for defects/conditions caused by buyers neglect, abuse, improper nutrition, mishandling or any injuries to puppy caused by said conditions. Breeding or participation in extreme sports voids this guarantee.
This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed some consider normal or beyond our control i.e.:cherry eyes, entropian, "loose" hips, stenotic nares(loud sounding or "sniffling"sound when breathing). We cannot guarantee that the dog will not contract mange(red mange, demodex mange or any type of mite mange). There is much dispute between experts as to the differing specific causes of mange including environment, stress and nutrition, therefore we cannot guarantee against it. We are not a geneticists and cannot predict genetic problems. Skin allergies or and umbilical hernia are not covered. We do not breed dogs with undesirable conditions such as mange or bad hips, but we cannot guarantee that previous generations did not have these conditions in their lines, therefore we cannot guarantee these conditions will not show up unbeknownst to us in future litters.
I have read and fully and completely understand this agreement
Buyer Signature Date
State Zip code Phone number ( )